From: Mike Williams on
With PP 2007:
I find myself toggling the setting for "show paste options" on and off
frequently during editing sessions. Is there a way to add this to the
quick access toolbar, perhaps programmatically? I can't find it
anywhere.
From: vttotal on
Hi Mike,

I am not quite sure on what you are trying to do but based on my
understanding I think that it is an automatic window that pops up when you
are trying to modify objects in ppt. I tried looking for options that can
have that window always on but could not find one.

Hope this helps,
--
Vicente Tulliano

From: Mike Williams on
In 2007, I get to "Show Paste Options buttons" through the MS Office
button, PowerPoint options, Advanced, checking or unchecking a box,
and then OK-ing out. It would be nicer if I could add this somehow to
the quick access toolbar. I'm guessing I'll need to create a macro /
toolbar item.

From: Mike Williams on

From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
Like Echo I can't see WHY you would want to do this but in any case I don't
think it is accessible in the vba object model.
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

"Mike Williams" wrote:

> In 2007, I get to "Show Paste Options buttons" through the MS Office
> button, PowerPoint options, Advanced, checking or unchecking a box,
> and then OK-ing out. It would be nicer if I could add this somehow to
> the quick access toolbar. I'm guessing I'll need to create a macro /
> toolbar item.
>
> > "Mike Williams" wrote:
> > > With PP 2007:
> > > I find myself toggling the setting for "show paste options" on and off
> > > frequently during editing sessions. Is there a way to add this to the
> > > quick access toolbar, perhaps programmatically? I can't find it
> > > anywhere.
> > > .
>
> .
>
 |  Next  |  Last