From: Peter Ceresole on
Okay.

We've discussed this a bit, and the general idea was it would be best to
meet at the Apple Store in Regents Street.

Should we meet up in the middle of the day? Go to a local restaurant,
like a Japanese or an Oriental Fusion place? If we'd prefer, we can
always shop, drop, and then in the evening to to our original Ethiopian
in Caledonian Road- it's only an underground ride...

Anyway, let's choose a date. We want it to be as convenient as possible
for the greatest number; convenientest for the mostest.

Here's a target: Friday 13th of November. We traditionally did Friday to
avoid the horrors of the Expo on the Saturday. But that's no longer an
issue. So is Saturday 14th better? Remembering that Saturday at the
Apple Store might be a bit heaving, and so might Oxford Street in
general.

Or would people prefer a later date, to fit better with Christmas
shopping?
--
Peter
From: Martin S Taylor on
Peter Ceresole wrote
> Here's a target: Friday 13th of November.

Friday 13th is good for me, but might we not use Meet-O-Matic, or some such
(http://beta.meetomatic.com/) or is that stupidly nerdy?

MST

From: Peter Ceresole on
Martin S Taylor <mst(a)hRyEpMnOoVtEiTsHm.cIo.uSk> wrote:

> Friday 13th is good for me, but might we not use Meet-O-Matic, or some such
> (http://beta.meetomatic.com/) or is that stupidly nerdy?

Seems a good idea.

I've started it off, to see how it goes.

<http://beta.meetomatic.com/respond.php?id=19AI96>

Respond all who wish to...

But in the past it's worked fine via ucsm.

So, by steam; Fri 13th Nov:

Peter C
Martin ST
--
Peter
From: Pd on
Martin S Taylor <mst(a)hRyEpMnOoVtEiTsHm.cIo.uSk> wrote:

> Friday 13th is good for me, but might we not use Meet-O-Matic, or some such
> (http://beta.meetomatic.com/) or is that stupidly nerdy?

Stupidly nerdy? Have you forgotten your audience?
Definitely use meet-o-matic, I say. I'd set it up myself but my brain is
currently fried from too much chlorine, and battling a freezing wind on
the cycle home.

--
Pd
From: Peter Ceresole on