From: Leythos on
In article <hpo91f$9c5$1(a)leythos.motzarella.org>, trt(a)void.com says...
> All that BS Leythos has you believing is just that BS. He's pulling your
> chain. That's what trolls do. Leythos wants you believe that I have been
> doing that for 5 years. Yet not one law suit. You do the math, open your
> eyes.

This is from a thread in July 2009, it clearly shows that Butts pirated
Stuarts work and included it in his "batch" file that butts takes credit
for. You can search Usenet archives for this if you want to follow the
thread.

"
From Leythos:
For those that don't know, Stuart inserted the obatssrsghde.exe marker
into his batch file to prove, to the community, that PCBUTTS1 / The Real
Truth MVP is actually a lying thief, and PCBUTTS admitted in his own
post that he created the marker and claimed to know what it was - even
claimed to have submitted the malware to anti-virus vendors, but the
joke was on him, Stuart told everyone in the community about it BEFORE
it appeared in PCBUTTS1 download.... There is no actual file named
obatssrsghde.exe in the malware community, it was a ruse.

The key is in the spelling:

obatssrsghde.exe
pcbuttsthief

If you change (add) 1 character to each letter you will see that
"obatssrsghde" is actually the marker "pcbuttsthief" - proving that
PCBUTTS1 is a thief.

Are there other markers - YES, does PCBUTTS1 know about them - know,
they've been there for a long time, but this is the most obvious one.

Face it Chris/PCBUTTS1/TRT, you've exposed yourself in public.
"

Trust yourself.
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Leythos" <spam999free(a)rrohio.com>

| In article <hpo91f$9c5$1(a)leythos.motzarella.org>, trt(a)void.com says...
>> All that BS Leythos has you believing is just that BS. He's pulling your
>> chain. That's what trolls do. Leythos wants you believe that I have been
>> doing that for 5 years. Yet not one law suit. You do the math, open your
>> eyes.

| This is from a thread in July 2009, it clearly shows that Butts pirated
| Stuarts work and included it in his "batch" file that butts takes credit
| for. You can search Usenet archives for this if you want to follow the
| thread.

Public Marker #1
---------------------

:S949n
IF EXIST "%UserProfile%\application data\seilhturtlaereht.inf"

seilhturtlaereht.inf ==> Drop the .INF

seilhturtlaereht ==> theealtruthlies

Public Marker #2
---------------------

IF EXIST "%UserProfile%\local settings\temp\obatssrsghde.exe" echo "%UserProfile%\local
settings\temp\obatssrsghde.exe"
IF EXIST "%UserProfile%\local settings\temp\obatssrsghde.exe" echo "%UserProfile%\local
settings\temp\obatssrsghde.exe">>remove-it.txt

The file; "%UserProfile%\local settings\temp\obatssrsghde.exe" is a fabrication. It does
not exist.

It, obatssrsghde.exe, is actually a file name in code.

obatssrsghde.exe ==> drop .EXE

obatssrsghde

increase character by 1 ==> pcbuttsthief

--
Dave

Pages: 1
Prev: good antivirus