From: Peter Foldes on
Trish

What exactly is happening and what is the exact message that shows up for you. Which
Operating System and SP do you have and when does this error show up. Which Anti
Virus is resident and which other Security programs is also installed.We need all
the details for anyone to be able to help you.
Please post back with all the details . Thanks

--
Peter

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "trish whitney" <voze(a)verizon.net>

| i keep on getting infected with malware my webhost says its in my file ive
| scanned them with avast,avg, spybot and malwarebytes but cant find the
| culprit

Download and execute HiJack This! (HJT)
http://www.trendsecure.com/portal/en-US/_download/HJTInstall.exe

Then post the contents of the HJT log in your post with a full explanation of your problem
and what you have done to date in one of the below expert forums...

{ Please - Do NOT post the HJT Log here ! }

Forums where you can get expert advice for HiJack This! (HJT) Logs.

NOTE: Registration is REQUIRED in any of the below before posting a log

Suggested primary:

Suggested secondary:
http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showforum=7

Suggested tertiary:
http://www.dslreports.com/forum/cleanup
http://www.cybertechhelp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25
http://www.atribune.org/forums/index.php?showforum=9
http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/Malware_Removal_HiJackThis_Logs_Go_Here-f37.html
http://gladiator-antivirus.com/forum/index.php?showforum=170
http://forum.networktechs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=130
http://forums.maddoktor2.com/index.php?showforum=17
http://www.spywarewarrior.com/viewforum.php?f=5
http://forums.spywareinfo.com/index.php?showforum=18
http://forums.techguy.org/f54-s.html
http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showforum=27
http://forums.subratam.org/index.php?showforum=7
http://www.5starsupport.com/ipboard/index.php?showforum=18
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=30
http://makephpbb.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=2
http://forums.techguy.org/54-security/
http://forums.security-central.us/forumdisplay.php?f=13

--
Dave

From: All Points Pc on
try using superanti spyware free edition it works well

From: Brian Cryer on
"trish whitney" <voze(a)verizon.net> wrote in message
>i keep on getting infected with malware my webhost says its in my file ive
>scanned them with avast,avg, spybot and malwarebytes but cant find the
>culprit

Are you sure its your webhost which says you are infected with malware or is
it someone pretending to be your webhost trying to get you to open/run a
dubious attachment?
--
Brian Cryer
www.cryer.co.uk/brian

From: MEB on
On 04/21/2010 12:25 PM, Brian Cryer wrote:
> "trish whitney" <voze(a)verizon.net> wrote in message
>> i keep on getting infected with malware my webhost says its in my file
>> ive scanned them with avast,avg, spybot and malwarebytes but cant find
>> the culprit
>
> Are you sure its your webhost which says you are infected with malware
> or is it someone pretending to be your webhost trying to get you to
> open/run a dubious attachment?

Brian... hey, not exactly related to this activity; have you updated
your apps, like Web Page Tuneup [a chance for some SP if applicable]...

I would agree that the router/modem-router and DNS issues would be a
potential culprit to check, as well as registry/hive
re-directs/hijacks.. as PART of the areas to be reviewed for
malware/crimeware. When confronted with constantly -re-installing
crimeware, one must make an extra effort to check every nook-n-cranny in
the system, connection devices, and network.

--
MEB
http://peoplescounsel.org/ref/windows-main.htm