From: noel888 on
I have XP and aol and firefox on my system. I am not having any
problems with Firefox, nor windows per say, but i am with my AOL
browser that has all my emails mainly. I am no longer a paying member
of AOL, so support is nil. I reinstalled aol to no success with my
problem. I defragged, scanned for virus and still have problems...so I
thought as a last resort the system restore. ..but I don't know if
it would straighten out my aol program...maybe just windows? In other
words would a system restore work on the entire pc or just windows?
Thanks
From: Raoul Watson on

Not sure I understand you.. if you are no longer on AOL why on earth
would you want to use the AOL program? You can't login since you have no
account, so what the heck do you want it for?

From: relic on

"noel888" <harri85274(a)aol.com> wrote in message
> I have XP and aol and firefox on my system. I am not having any
> problems with Firefox, nor windows per say, but i am with my AOL
> browser that has all my emails mainly. I am no longer a paying member
> of AOL, so support is nil. I reinstalled aol to no success with my
> problem. I defragged, scanned for virus and still have problems...so I
> thought as a last resort the system restore. ..but I don't know if
> it would straighten out my aol program...maybe just windows? In other
> words would a system restore work on the entire pc or just windows?
> Thanks

No.

From: russg on
On Apr 4, 11:21 am, "relic" <relic...(a)cjb.net> wrote:
> "noel888" <harri85...(a)aol.com> wrote in message

> > I have XP and aol and firefox on my system. I am not having any
> > problems with Firefox, nor windows per say, but i am with my AOL
> > browser that has all my emails mainly. I am no longer a paying member
> > of AOL, so support is nil. I reinstalled aol to no success with my
> > problem. I defragged, scanned for virus and still have problems...so I
> > thought as a last resort   the system restore. ..but I don't know if
> > it would straighten out my aol program...maybe just windows? In other
> > words would a system restore work on the entire pc or just windows?
> > Thanks
>
> No.

I don't think system restore would help you.
Can you just use Internet Explorer and log on to AOL.COM and then sign
in to your e-mail account?
I don't think you need AOL browser to access your AOL e-mail account.