From: "Bruce Martin" on
How about using a list style that contains a hierarchy of Bullets and/or
numbers? I keep these creations as my own templates and use them frequently.

While they were created in Oo on a Win XP platform, the Templates can easily
be copied into a Linux environment such as Fedora 12.

Cheers,

Bruce M.
Quebec, Canada