From: Pierpaolo on
Hi everyone,

I'm implenting a design on a Virtex4 that has to follow the communication
of a processor with the ddr memory that is on the board. The board that
I'm using is an Avnet ADS-XLX-V4LX-DEV160. The bridge that link the
processor with the memory at the end has a Xilinx component IOBUF to
transmit and receive data and strobe (bidirectional).
It looks that all the signal sent to the memory are right, but the problem
is that the data signals received from the memory are always to 1 like if
the memory is turned off. I checked the file .ucf for the connection and it
looks right.
Does someone know what could be the problem?

Thanks

Pierpaolo

---------------------------------------
Posted through http://www.FPGARelated.com
From: George on
What version of ISE/EDK are you using? Are you using a core or did
you write your own interface to the DDR?
From: Pierpaolo on
>What version of ISE/EDK are you using? Are you using a core or did
>you write your own interface to the DDR?

Hi! The version of ISE that I'm using is 9.2.
I'm using a DDR controller found on www.opencores.org for communication
with a memory that is on board with a Virtex2 then modified for my board
with a Virtex4.

Posted through http://www.FPGARelated.com