From: Joe Forster/STA on
Hi Michael,

> Joe Forster/STA schrieb:
>
> [something I've always been waiting for...]
>
> nothing to really comment.

Excuse me?

By the way, please, honor the copyright and license, as described at the
bottom of http://sta.c64.org/xe1541.html , and mention the authors of the
XE1541 cable on your pages. Thank you.

Joe
--
KOVCS Balzs alias Joe Forster/STA sta(a)c64.org; http://sta.c64.org
Don't E-mail spam, HTML or uncompressed files! More contacts on homepage
From: ramswell on

Michael Penzkofer wrote:
> At http://phs-edv.de/c64s we offer just now the X1541-adaptor (with
> tape-connection, with parallel-plug) half the price!
>
> 6,50¤ each
>

> Have fun!
>
> Michael

I sell the XE-1541's here at "8-Bit Designs!"

(909) 854-1210
shifty_butch(a)hotmail.com

Cheers!

Charles

From: Leif Bloomquist on

"ramswell" <shifty_butch(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

I sell the XE-1541's here at "8-Bit Designs!"

Hey ramswell,

What about the XM1541? That's the one that works with Windows and Linux,
and will become more popular as a result. I know they're in high demand
around here, at least.

-Leif

From: Michael Penzkofer on
Joe Forster/STA schrieb:

> Excuse me?
>
> By the way, please, honor the copyright and license, as described at the
> bottom of http://sta.c64.org/xe1541.html , and mention the authors of the
> XE1541 cable on your pages. Thank you.
>
> Joe

BTW:
nothing to do.
You know the sites since 1996 (!) and now are going this way?
Your dope must have been bad...

I'd only like to point to that sale, over and out.

End of discussion at this site, meaningless what you might post again...

We will never meet, combat is legend... so what?

Michael
From: Joe Forster/STA on
Hi Michael,

>> By the way, please, honor the copyright and license, as described at the
>> bottom of http://sta.c64.org/xe1541.html , and mention the authors of the
>> XE1541 cable on your pages. Thank you.
>>
>> Joe
>
> BTW:
> nothing to do.
> You know the sites since 1996 (!) and now are going this way?
> Your dope must have been bad...
>
> I'd only like to point to that sale, over and out.
>
> End of discussion at this site, meaningless what you might post again...
>
> We will never meet, combat is legend... so what?

You don't realize that you're not pissing me off, by not honoring the
copyright and licence of the XE1541 cable, but those people - Nicolas
Welte and Wolfgang Moser - who created the cable, do you? You've done
something similar once with the XP1541 parallel cable - having started
to sell them as part of the C64S LPT adaptor, without asking me, the
person who came up first with that cable -, although, I admit, there
was no apparent copyright or licence of that cable back then. And now
you do it again - intentionally or not? I don't know - and snap back
when your attention is called to this problem?!

I agree, there's not much more to discuss. I was willing to forget about
our past battles; I was actually trying to help you, by sharing my bad
experience with the not really selling XEP1541 adaptors. However, you
got so blind with your hatred against me that you didn't (want to)
understand what I mean. Very, very, very sad, you should be ashamed of
yourself!

Joe
--
KOVCS Balzs alias Joe Forster/STA sta(a)c64.org; http://sta.c64.org
Don't E-mail spam, HTML or uncompressed files! More contacts on homepage
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: 1581 Drive Kits on eBay
Next: jiffy dos c64 and 1541