From: Michael Penzkofer on
At http://phs-edv.de/c64s we offer just now the X1541-adaptor (with
tape-connection, with parallel-plug) half the price!

6,50 each

Have fun!

Michael
From: Joe Forster/STA on
Hi Michael,

> At http://phs-edv.de/c64s we offer just now the X1541-adaptor (with
> tape-connection, with parallel-plug) half the price!

If they are rotting in your stock, you might want to think about rewiring
them to XE1541/XM1541/XA1541 adaptors. (Dunno their exact circuitry, this
might or might not be possible.) I also have dozens of unsold XEP1541
adaptors - because the XAP1541 is now much more popular - and I've asked
Mr. Axel to think of a cheap but (relatively) elegant way to add an
XE1541/XM1541 switch to them so that they sell better as switchable
XEP1541/XMP1541 adaptors. Bye,

Joe
--
KOVCS Balzs alias Joe Forster/STA sta(a)c64.org; http://sta.c64.org
Don't E-mail spam, HTML or uncompressed files! More contacts on homepage
From: Nicolas Welte on
Hi Joe,

Joe Forster/STA wrote:
>> At http://phs-edv.de/c64s we offer just now the X1541-adaptor (with
>> tape-connection, with parallel-plug) half the price!
>
> If they are rotting in your stock, you might want to think about rewiring
> them to XE1541/XM1541/XA1541 adaptors. (Dunno their exact circuitry, this
> might or might not be possible.) I also have dozens of unsold XEP1541

If you look into Michael's shop, you will see that he also offers an
XE1541 conversion kit for his adaptors :) I helped him with the
instructions for this, and I still use one of these converted adaptors
both for tape and disk transfers!

In the same way it should be possible to make them work as XM1541 or
XA1541 (preferrably with Womo's resistorless design).

I also think that in Germany, one problem with decreasing sales of
adaptors and cables is the availability of similar items on ebay. Who
cares to look for a webshop if he can click "buy it now"?

Nicolas
From: Wolfgang Moser on
Hi Michael, Joe, Nicolas,

Nicolas Welte schrieb:

> Joe Forster/STA wrote:
>>> At http://phs-edv.de/c64s we offer just now the X1541-adaptor (with
>>> tape-connection, with parallel-plug) half the price!
>>
>> If they are rotting in your stock, you might want to think about rewiring
>> them to XE1541/XM1541/XA1541 adaptors. (Dunno their exact circuitry, this
>> might or might not be possible.) I also have dozens of unsold XEP1541
>
> If you look into Michael's shop, you will see that he also offers an
> XE1541 conversion kit for his adaptors :) I helped him with the
> instructions for this, and I still use one of these converted adaptors
> both for tape and disk transfers!
>
> In the same way it should be possible to make them work as XM1541 or
> XA1541 (preferrably with Womo's resistorless design).

What? Who? Where?

Did I already publish that design somewhere?
I believe I did not yet, because there still
soo much other things in the "spare time work
queue".
And still some 'scope measurements for "the
other" D-MOS-FET transistors have to be done
to get a bigger palette of MOSFET transistors
with good measurement results.

Currently the BS170 MOSFET (non SMD) is known
to work from at least two users. The original
discoverer and me.
The 2N7002 MOSFET, a SMD type, is known to
work from one user, a Finn from a test and
debug session of OpenCBM.
The 2N7000 MOSFET, again another non-SMD type
seems to be untested overall. Maybe many
other vertical D-MOS FET transistors may
deliver good results, too. And if they are
so named "TTL compatible", they really do
not need resistors at the base.

> I also think that in Germany, one problem with decreasing sales of
> adaptors and cables is the availability of similar items on ebay. Who
> cares to look for a webshop if he can click "buy it now"?

And we know that professional grade
Kabelspezialist.de, who started selling
XM1541's this year.

Womo
From: Michael Penzkofer on
Joe Forster/STA schrieb:

[something I've always been waiting for...]

nothing to really comment.

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: 1581 Drive Kits on eBay