From: liquidator on

"George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "liquidator" <mikeh(a)mad.scientist.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "liquidator" <mikeh(a)mad.scientist.com> wrote in message
>>>>

>>> Should be ok for someone not able to buy a A&H or soundcraft lx7
>>> I would shop a used LX7 over this unit personally
>>> I have been underwhelemed by the xenyx mixers
>>> George
>>>

>> I think that's gonna be their choices...I had recommened a used LX7 he
>> came back with this....
>>
>> He has a quoute of like 650 new...a couple hundred more should get a
>> decent used LX7...
>
> I have one for 600 plus ship with case, ch 23 and 24 have been "acting up"
> otherwise I "believe " it is solid
> the price reflects the problems with the channels , if perfect I would be
> looking for around 9

I will run that by him.

One of my ex employees has a repair business. He can probably sort that out
cheaply.

Actually you aren't all that far away...about 5- 6 hours I think

From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

> "George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "liquidator" <mikeh(a)mad.scientist.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>> I think that's gonna be their choices...I had recommened a used LX7 he
>>> came back with this....
>>>
>>> He has a quoute of like 650 new...a couple hundred more should get a
>>> decent used LX7...
>>
>> I have one for 600 plus ship with case, ch 23 and 24 have been "acting
>> up" otherwise I "believe " it is solid
>> the price reflects the problems with the channels , if perfect I would be
>> looking for around 9
>>>

> I will run that by him.
>
> One of my ex employees has a repair business. He can probably sort that
> out cheaply.
>
> Actually you aren't all that far away...about 5- 6 hours I think

it will ship easily but I would meet you in buffalo if that helps
george

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: What a you are Mr Krueger