From: liquidator on
Anybody tried one? A friend is asking, I have never seen one. Pics look
better than a lot of B stuff....

From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

"liquidator" <mikeh(a)mad.scientist.com> wrote in message
> Anybody tried one? A friend is asking, I have never seen one. Pics look
> better than a lot of B stuff....

Should be ok for someone not able to buy a A&H or soundcraft lx7
I would shop a used LX7 over this unit personally
I have been underwhelemed by the xenyx mixers
George

From: Arny Krueger on
"liquidator" <mikeh(a)mad.scientist.com> wrote in message
> Anybody tried one?

Seems to be pretty new. B are putting a lot of new stuff into their catalog.

> A friend is asking, I have never seen one.

Ditto.

> Pics look better than a lot of B stuff....

Yes it does. It manages to shed a lot of the "Toy mixer" look of the older
members of the Xenyx/Eurodesk lines Like built in EFX and graphic EQ.

Looks to me like an upscale SX2442. The core circuitry is probably the
same, but there are a lot more niceties, conveniences and bells and
whistles. For example the mic channels have both direct outs and inserts.
The channel eqs have 6 knobs rather than 4, with the extra two knobs for
another semi-parametric midrange section. Veiled claims of greater
longetivity.

From: liquidator on

"George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "liquidator" <mikeh(a)mad.scientist.com> wrote in message
>> Anybody tried one? A friend is asking, I have never seen one. Pics look
>> better than a lot of B stuff....
>>

> Should be ok for someone not able to buy a A&H or soundcraft lx7
> I would shop a used LX7 over this unit personally
> I have been underwhelemed by the xenyx mixers
> George

I think that's gonna be their choices...I had recommened a used LX7 he came
back with this....

He has a quoute of like 650 new...a couple hundred more should get a decent
used LX7...

From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

> "George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "liquidator" <mikeh(a)mad.scientist.com> wrote in message
>>> Anybody tried one? A friend is asking, I have never seen one. Pics look
>>> better than a lot of B stuff....
>>>

>> Should be ok for someone not able to buy a A&H or soundcraft lx7
>> I would shop a used LX7 over this unit personally
>> I have been underwhelemed by the xenyx mixers
>> George
>>

> I think that's gonna be their choices...I had recommened a used LX7 he
> came back with this....
>
> He has a quoute of like 650 new...a couple hundred more should get a
> decent used LX7...

I have one for 600 plus ship with case, ch 23 and 24 have been "acting up"
otherwise I "believe " it is solid
the price reflects the problems with the channels , if perfect I would be
looking for around 9

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: What a you are Mr Krueger