From: LD55ZRA on

"Andy" <N(a)n.com> wrote in message

> only those who talk like you are the ones its made for.

I should have also asked "Why have installed it on your system if it is
meant for people like me"? Have you seen your psychiatrist recently? Your
brain is clearly damaged.

From: Unknown on
You had best go see a psychiatrist.

From: LD55ZRA on

"Unknown" <unknown(a)unknown.kom> wrote in message
> You had best go see a psychiatrist.

Have you got a problem? Why don't you post solutions to real life problems
or just f u c k off!

From: Unknown on
Typical answer from someone needing to see a psychiatrist. See what I mean?

From: LD55ZRA on

> Typical answer from someone needing to see a psychiatrist. See what I
> mean?

Your mum has eloped with a Rastafarian and very soon you will have a half
sibling that looks like Michael Jackson!

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: .Net and programs using it
Next: startup items