From: Ottmar Freudenberger on
"LD55ZRA" <LD55ZRA(a)discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb:
> Neta wrote:
>
>>Every time my system restarts, it takes just under 2 hours to complete - but
>>it does complete. Any ideas what is causing this?
>>
>>I have XP Pro, with all updates.
>>

> You have an unstable system due to Microsoft updates

Although you can't stop refraining posting this kind of BS, it's most
likely not the case for any of the symptoms. I'm "very impressed" by
your special kind of "analysis" lookon at the total lack of informations
by the OP needed to provide any serious help.

Bye,
Freu"F'up2"di
From: LD55ZRA on

"Ottmar Freudenberger" <freudi(a)gmx.net> wrote in message

> Although you can't stop refraining posting this kind of BS, it's most
> likely not the case for any of the symptoms. I'm "very impressed" by
> your special kind of "analysis" lookon at the total lack of informations
> by the OP needed to provide any serious help.

If you don't have the solution then please refrain from talking BS yourself!
Germ@n s w i n e!

From: Ottmar Freudenberger on
"LD55ZRA" wrote:

> If you don't have the solution then please refrain from talking BS yourself!

Nicely said. Please don't hesitate to print that one and nail it onto your
screen.
You don't have any clue. You only seem to be possed by the idea that
*neccessary* updates are causing anything you make them responsible for -
which is just everything (most likely the weather forecast too).

> Germ@n s w i n e!

Thanks. I've a realname and I'm not only proud of it. How about you,
"anonymous" guy? Does posting your sermon and accussations make you feel
better anyhow? Does missleading users, which are searching for help in here
and elsewhere, make you feel better too? Well, these are issues which are
definitly unrelated to any update for any Windows version and can't be cured
by them. And, you know, this not a therapy newsgroup.

Bye,
Freudi
From: Michael on
Game, set & match, Ottmar!!!

--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

From: LD55ZRA on

"Ottmar Freudenberger" <freudi(a)gmx.net> wrote in message

> "LD55ZRA" wrote:
>
> Nicely said. Please don't hesitate to print that one and nail it onto your
> screen.

Done it with the words "German Swine's suggestion" beneath it.

hth