From: Dennis on
Paul,

I see you point. Rather than treat this as a database issue, treat it as a
conversion issue, which it really is. Hmm, had not though about it from
that point of view.

Your comment "So you're saying the users can attach any file, from any
folder? If so, it would seem to be up to the user to keep them in the same
place."

Response: Converted to Window's & has caused me to re-think this issue.
I'm thinking about re-writing the code to copy the document to my own
directory where I can manage them and don't have to worry about the user
moving them or deleteing them.

Thanks,

Dennis

From: Dennis on
David,

Thanks for you input. I will be making that change.

Dennis