From: mao369 on
Used Belkin Easy Transfer/Windows Easy Transfer process to copy files from
Windows XP (2 years old) computer to new Windows 7 computer. Went from
Office Pro 2003 to Office Basic 2007. Everything seems ok -- Outlook has all
of my old emails, my sent emails, etc. Contact list looks good. Calendar is
fine.

But when I try to send an email, there's no address book and I can't seem to
find the proper place to reconnect the contact list as the address book. All
of the previous questions like this are from 2006-2008, going from XP to
Vista and the Microsoft files I've found are also predicated on XP/Vista.
Can anyone point me to something that is specific to Outlook 2003 to 2007 on
Windows 7?
From: Russ Valentine on
Duh. Even a cursory glance at this newsgroup will tell you that you cannot
and should not use Windows Easy
Transfer with Outlook.
Create a new Outlook profile and use a supported method for transferring
your Outlook data. Those are also posted here daily. Do you need them
reposted too?
--
Russ Valentine