From: Nemotani on
I am getting the Task Error (0x80040126) when sending e-mails. Error message
shows up, also says not connected to server. I can recieve e-mails, but error
shows up every time. I've contacted comcast, but they assure that it is a
Microsoft issue. BTW I have Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003.
From: neo on
Are you sure this error is associated with your Comcast e-mail address and
not a Hotmail account? The reason I ask is that I am used to seeing this
error with the connector that allows one to add a Hotmail mailbox to Outlook
2003. If it is the later, have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the
connector?