From: Richard Webb on
On Thu 2038-Apr-22 13:25, Denny Strauser writes:
>> These "trash" animals (skunks, beavers, raccoons, deer, etc) are never
>> missed, ecologically speaking. And their absence makes the neighborhood
>> much more tidy.

> I suspect that if you put strychnine in your own food dish, the
> animals would feel the same about you. And ecologically speaking,
> there would be a benefit.
I would have to agree, but then, this impostor is the best
argument I can find against universal health care. hE
should be stood against a wall and shot, as should his
parents for bringing him into the world.
HE obviously has no interest in the basic topic discussed in this group, so it would be most helpful if he would not
cross post here.

Regards,
Richard
.... Creationism is to science what storks are to obstetrics.