From: George's Pro Sound Co. on
I had a new presonus 24.4.2 on order since feburary delivery was still
waiting here in the end of april , decided to devote my energy to the
Software Audio Console system
http://www.softwareaudioconsole.com/

No more investing in expensive electronics, I will make do with the small
analog lx7's I own but my main mixer will now be 100% virtual
George

From: Arny Krueger on
"George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I had a new presonus 24.4.2 on order since feburary delivery was still
> waiting here in the end of april ,
> decided to devote my energy to the Software Audio
> Console system http://www.softwareaudioconsole.com/
>
> No more investing in expensive electronics, I will make
> do with the small analog lx7's I own but my main mixer
> will now be 100% virtual George

Progress report on your SAC project, George?

From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

"Arny Krueger" <arnyk(a)hotpop.com> wrote in message
> "George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> I had a new presonus 24.4.2 on order since feburary delivery was still
>> waiting here in the end of april ,
>> decided to devote my energy to the Software Audio
>> Console system http://www.softwareaudioconsole.com/
>>
>> No more investing in expensive electronics, I will make
>> do with the small analog lx7's I own but my main mixer
>> will now be 100% virtual George
>
> Progress report on your SAC project, George?

I had the ada8000s since I bought a 3216 years ago,the tablet pc since I
went with the ls9, got a M audio lightbridge on ebay for about 225
and I got a Firewire card for my laptop from a on line contact
the Sac in demo mode and with the tablet gave me enough confidence in its
stability that I have had sucess with several small events
I still own some serious big old school Ramas that I would take to any 20
act in a day event but my day to day, 24 ch and under shows , coporate work
and talent shows will all be sac, I can now carry sound, including my eaw
passive monitors and lights for about 2000 folks in my one ton dodge b3500
van, and this takes care of more than 90% of the work I do
The SAC sound wonderful, it has never gliched, was easy to get going on and
I can't wait to buy a tower system to live at the stage and connect to it
via wifi
George

From: DougD on
In article <uoednQ_kWrTiAUzWnZ2dnUVZ_qWdnZ2d(a)earthlink.com>, "George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>I can't wait to buy a tower system to live at the stage and connect to it
>via wifi

And a nice big road worthy UPS I would hope?!! Lots of decent rack
mount ones out now that don't require a co-signer to purchase..
Good luck with the SAC, I'm going to try it just for the yuks, but I
may actually start working out some control surface stuff that I
worked on years ago for show control programming for folks like
Universal, The Rat, Six Flags. It would be very cool to be able
to run both show control and audio on one system sharing master
TC, and lots of programmable in/out's.. We built up a really nice
moving fader system for programming multi-axis flight sim's for
ride shows, no reason that surface couldn't be used for audio
with some adjustments to the control firmware..

d.

From: axolotl on
On 4/23/2010 9:11 AM, George's Pro Sound Co. wrote:

>> Progress report on your SAC project, George?
>
> I had the ada8000s since I bought a 3216 years ago,the tablet pc since I
> went with the ls9, got a M audio lightbridge on ebay for about 225
> and I got a Firewire card for my laptop from a on line contact
> the Sac in demo mode and with the tablet gave me enough confidence in its
> stability that I have had sucess with several small events
> I still own some serious big old school Ramas that I would take to any 20
> act in a day event but my day to day, 24 ch and under shows , coporate work
> and talent shows will all be sac, I can now carry sound, including my eaw
> passive monitors and lights for about 2000 folks in my one ton dodge b3500
> van, and this takes care of more than 90% of the work I do
> The SAC sound wonderful, it has never gliched, was easy to get going on and
> I can't wait to buy a tower system to live at the stage and connect to it
> via wifi

What happened to the Wheatstone?
The SAC setup or something like it looks like the wave of the future.
Please take some photos of the system in action when you get a chance.

Kevin Gallimore
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: XPOST Re: Garden Shed