From: Fixer on

Ok I'm tota;lly confused and if anyone has access to dell part numbers
i'd appreciate some help please.

Just recieved an XPS m 1330 thats in a pretty bad way and needs some
plastics replacing.

I ordered a OK075 top lid which turned out to be the wrong part as my
lcd panel is a traditional CCFL type and that lid fits the thinner LED
panel so i eventually got the right part number and duly fitted it and
everything is fine, next I needed the LCD Bezel so orderd a RW485
which you guessed it dont fit the CCFL top plastics but it does fit
the LED top lid, now heres where the confusion lies the only other
Bezel is part number OK074 now by my way of reckoning that should fit
the OK075 lid but as i said the OK075 lid is for an LED panel not the
CCFL.

I did find someone in the USA that has what is supposedley the correct
Bezel but again thats the OK075 one even though he states on it that
its for CCFL.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-DELL-XPS-M1330-LCD-TRIM-BEZEL-W-WEBCAM-PORT-XK
074_W0QQitemZ150357892219QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item
2302075c7b

So basically what i'm asking is does anyone know 100% what the correct
part numbers are for the top plastic lid in red and the correct fitting
bezel to fit a XPS m1330?

From: Christopher Muto on
Fixer wrote:
> Ok I'm tota;lly confused and if anyone has access to dell part numbers
> i'd appreciate some help please.
>
> Just recieved an XPS m 1330 thats in a pretty bad way and needs some
> plastics replacing.
>
> I ordered a OK075 top lid which turned out to be the wrong part as my
> lcd panel is a traditional CCFL type and that lid fits the thinner LED
> panel so i eventually got the right part number and duly fitted it and
> everything is fine, next I needed the LCD Bezel so orderd a RW485
> which you guessed it dont fit the CCFL top plastics but it does fit
> the LED top lid, now heres where the confusion lies the only other
> Bezel is part number OK074 now by my way of reckoning that should fit
> the OK075 lid but as i said the OK075 lid is for an LED panel not the
> CCFL.
>
> I did find someone in the USA that has what is supposedley the correct
> Bezel but again thats the OK075 one even though he states on it that
> its for CCFL.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-DELL-XPS-M1330-LCD-TRIM-BEZEL-W-WEBCAM-PORT-XK
> 074_W0QQitemZ150357892219QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item
> 2302075c7b
>
> So basically what i'm asking is does anyone know 100% what the correct
> part numbers are for the top plastic lid in red and the correct fitting
> bezel to fit a XPS m1330?

if i understand your question correctly, you would like the dell part
number for the 13.3" ccfl front bezel trim for a xps m1330. i believe
that the part number you want is xk074. there are a bunch of them
available on ebay in the usa.
From: Fixer on
Christopher Muto wrote:

> Fixer wrote:
> > Ok I'm tota;lly confused and if anyone has access to dell part
> > numbers i'd appreciate some help please.
> >
> > Just recieved an XPS m 1330 thats in a pretty bad way and needs
> > some plastics replacing.
> >
> > I ordered a OK075 top lid which turned out to be the wrong part as
> > my lcd panel is a traditional CCFL type and that lid fits the
> > thinner LED panel so i eventually got the right part number and
> > duly fitted it and everything is fine, next I needed the LCD Bezel
> > so orderd a RW485 which you guessed it dont fit the CCFL top
> > plastics but it does fit the LED top lid, now heres where the
> > confusion lies the only other Bezel is part number OK074 now by my
> > way of reckoning that should fit the OK075 lid but as i said the
> > OK075 lid is for an LED panel not the CCFL.
> >
> > I did find someone in the USA that has what is supposedley the
> > correct Bezel but again thats the OK075 one even though he states
> > on it that its for CCFL.
> >
> > http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-DELL-XPS-M1330-LCD-TRIM-BEZEL-W-WEBCAM-POR
> > T-XK
> > 074_W0QQitemZ150357892219QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=
> > item 2302075c7b
> >
> > So basically what i'm asking is does anyone know 100% what the
> > correct part numbers are for the top plastic lid in red and the
> > correct fitting bezel to fit a XPS m1330?
>
> if i understand your question correctly, you would like the dell part
> number for the 13.3" ccfl front bezel trim for a xps m1330. i
> believe that the part number you want is xk074. there are a bunch of
> them available on ebay in the usa.

Thats correct thanks for that, the thing that was confusing me was that
the Dell part # for the top lid for the LED model is XK075, so any
normal person would have numbered the bezel XKo74 but no not Dell.

Thanks again