From: Arindam Bhattacharya- IamRndm on
Hi ,
I am mostly coding in XCode (C++), but most of my collaborators are
using unix , I was wondering if I can configure Xcode to automatically
generate Cmakelists so that I can easily shift the code and Re-
compile it in unix .

I have been copying code over and manually writing CmakeLists to
compile code in unix till now , but am wondering if there is a
better way ?

Thanks

Arindam
From: Tom Harrington on
In article
<1b0312a2-fc6e-48da-8ac4-bdd5abba00b2(a)x24g2000pro.googlegroups.com>,
Arindam Bhattacharya- IamRndm <arindamb86(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi ,
> I am mostly coding in XCode (C++), but most of my collaborators are
> using unix , I was wondering if I can configure Xcode to automatically
> generate Cmakelists so that I can easily shift the code and Re-
> compile it in unix .
>
> I have been copying code over and manually writing CmakeLists to
> compile code in unix till now , but am wondering if there is a
> better way ?

Someone on Apple's Xcode user's list would probably know. Check it out
at <http://lists.apple.com/mailman/listinfo/xcode-users>.

--
Tom "Tom" Harrington
Independent Mac OS X developer since 2002