From: edoardo on
Hi all,
I'm developing an FPGA (V5SXT50) containing a microblaze core.
I have a problem that I do not understand how to find a solution.
If I set the Software Platform Setting to use a standalone OS, all seems to
work fine. The test applications (memory test, peripherals test ...) do not
give me any errors.
If I set Software Platform Setting to use a Xilkernel OS, then the memory
test passes but the interrupt test doesn't pass.
Seems that the microblaze doesn't see the interrupt generated by the
timer.
This is confirmed also by another problem I had when executing my final
application, because I see that the thread are not switched and the
application remains in the idle_task.
Into the software platform settings I have correctly assigned the interrupt
and timer resource.
I'm using Xilinx EDK 10.1 SP3.
Can anyone help me ?
Thanks,