From: Alyssa on
Hi,

I have a column that has a series of numbers it will always be either 10000
or 10100 , I want it to return a No for 10000 or Yes for 10100 in the field
next to it,

I have tried and I can't seem to make it work, I can do one or the other,
any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

The cells I am using for example are BF20 to BF34 and the answer I want to
go into BG20 to BG34

Thanks!!!!
From: Bob Phillips on
BG20: =IF(BF20=10000,"No","Yes")