From: the_blogologist on
The Truth <aratzio1(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

This website linked two other 9-11 debunkers which were a lot better:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html

http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006.htm

From: What Me Worry? on

"Joseph Welch" <seattledemocracy(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "George Orwell" <nobody(a)mixmaster.it> wrote in message
>
>>> Sorry, but the vast majority of victims families aren't nutjobs like
>>> you.
>
>> Can you really live with yourself after you call these people
>> "morons" for questioning the events of 9/11?
>
> You named six out of three thousand who somehow think that a 757 slamming
> into a building at 300 miles per hour isn't capable of knocking that
> building down.

NIST says the airplane hits did not cause the collapses. Are you calling
them morons?

> You're damn right I can live with myself by calling them - and you -
> morons.

So you don't believe the NIST report that says fire weakened the 47 massive
22"-wide 4-inch-thick inner columns so badly that they snapped like
matchsticks at a rate of 10 floors per second?

From: Vandar on
What Me Worry? wrote:

> "Joseph Welch" <seattledemocracy(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>"George Orwell" <nobody(a)mixmaster.it> wrote in message

>>>Can you really live with yourself after you call these people
>>>"morons" for questioning the events of 9/11?
>>
>>You named six out of three thousand who somehow think that a 757 slamming
>>into a building at 300 miles per hour isn't capable of knocking that
>>building down.
>

> NIST says the airplane hits did not cause the collapses. Are you calling
> them morons?
>

>>You're damn right I can live with myself by calling them - and you -
>>morons.
>

> So you don't believe the NIST report that says fire weakened the 47 massive
> 22"-wide 4-inch-thick inner columns so badly that they snapped like
> matchsticks at a rate of 10 floors per second?

That isn't what the NIST report says.

From: What Me Worry? on

> "George Orwell" <nobody(a)mixmaster.it> wrote in message
>
>> All you can do is slander them by posting this URL claiming 9/11 truthers
>> are morons.
>
> Sorry - but you nutjobs *are* morons.

Yet another sheeple, too lazy to examine the facts.