From: sambodidley on

"Steve_Karl" <nospam(a)noway.com> wrote in message

> That's really awesome.
> Great players doing an exceptional spoof!

That's what it takes to pull it off as a spoof and not just bad playing.
Spike Jones had some virtuosos in his band. I went to one of his concerts
back in the 40's in St Louis.

From: Steve_Karl on

"sambodidley" <scoobydoo(a)looneyville.com> wrote in message news:hgjis9$jer$1(a)aioe.org...

> "Steve_Karl" <nospam(a)noway.com> wrote in message news:hgjie7$qi5$1(a)news.eternal-september.org...
>
>> That's really awesome.
>> Great players doing an exceptional spoof!
>
> That's what it takes to pull it off as a spoof and not just bad playing. Spike Jones had some virtuosos in his band. I went to one
> of his concerts back in the 40's in St Louis.

Never saw spike live be they were great!

From: Here In Oregon on

"sambodidley" > back in the 40's in St Louis.

I was born there. Kirkwood!

From: "Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette" on
polymod wrote:
> I nearly peed my pants.
> Credit to my teacher/cousin for finding this one!
>
> http://www.sonicmusic.net/sleigh_ride.mp3
>
> Poly

I just forwarded this one to my musicians at church saying that we'll be
switching the Christmas Eve band opener to this. <Bwwwwwaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaa>

--
Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette

http://www.gatortraks.com/forum
http://www.gatortraks.com
From: polymod on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> The killer robot "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> grabbed the controls of
> the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
> > I nearly peed my pants.
> > Credit to my teacher/cousin for finding this one!
> >
> > http://www.sonicmusic.net/sleigh_ride.mp3
>
> I emailed this to my wife. Last night I heard her laughing hysterically
in
> the livingroom, so I went in to see what was so funny. She had this song
> playing on her computer. Thanks again for turning us onto it! ;)

My pleasure!
I still haven't played it for my wife.
Don't know if she'll appreciate the 'musician's humor' :-).

Poly

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Free Stuuf from NI