From: Ted Perlman on
<Thanks again for turning us onto it! >

Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!

I think I've played with that drummer and piano player before..... :-)

--
Regards,

Ted Perlman
www.tedperlman.com
www.myspace.com/tedperlman
www.facebook.com/ted.perlman

From: Sue Morton on
I can't make up my mind if that was master musicianship at it's very best
(as you say, it was performed too well LOL) or if it's only the junior high
band in town warming up :-)

Either way, a classic and a keeper LOL LOL LOL Thanks Poly!
--
Sue Morton

From: polymod on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> In news:hgunpr$1kv$1(a)news.eternal-september.org the killer robot "Ted
> Perlman" <ted(a)tedperlman.com> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
> cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
> > <Thanks again for turning us onto it! >
> >
> > Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!
> >
> > I think I've played with that drummer and piano player before..... :-)
>
> I have to wonder if they had this somewhat charted out, because they
played
> it badley so good.

The piano player is obviously the best musician in the bunch. He's literally
carrying the piece. heheh...what else is new? ;)
The rest are just futzing around, but believe me, the piano player is
orchestrating the whole schtick.

Poly

From: polymod on

"Sue Morton" <867-5309(a)domain.invalid> wrote in message
> I can't make up my mind if that was master musicianship at it's very best
> (as you say, it was performed too well LOL) or if it's only the junior
high
> band in town warming up :-)

You have to be good to sound that bad ;)
I'd bet the piano player is a friggin monster.

Poly

From: polymod on

"Ted Perlman" <ted(a)tedperlman.com> wrote in message
> <Thanks again for turning us onto it! >
>
> Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!
>
> I think I've played with that drummer and piano player before..... :-)

I know you can't see me, but if G'bo replies you might :)

I'd love to hear what these guys really sound like. The piano player has
some chops and a keen musical sense.

Poly

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3