From: polymod on

"John Braner" <me(a)myhouse.com> wrote in message
> On 05/08/2010 17:10, polymod wrote:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIZ7XYbKels
>>
>> John A. Wilcox did the words, I did the music :)
>>
>> Poly
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>> Metal Men
>> Fantastic robots with a human face!
>> Metal Men
>> Looking for a home in the human race!
>>
>> Metal Men
>> Gold, Iron, Mercury, Platinum!
>> Metal Men
>> Doc Magnus, Lead, and Tin - here they come!
>>
>> The Metal Men - straight from the pages of DC Comics!
>> Forged by Doc Magnus, They are the Metal Men!
>> Gold!
>> Iron!
>> Lead!
>> Tin!
>> Mercury!
>> And the beautiful Platinum!
>> Seeking humanity, saving the World!
>>
>> Metal Men
>> Missile Men and Chemo are on the run!
>> Metal Men
>> Packed with adventure, thrills, and fun!
>>
>> Metal Men!
>> Metal Men!
>> Metal Men!
>>

> Excellent!
>
> (metal man......)

Thanks John!!

Poly

From: Benjamin Goldman on
polymod wrote:

> "Benjamin Goldman" <bengoldmanSKIPIT(a)centurytel.net> wrote in message
> > polymod wrote:
> >
> > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIZ7XYbKels
> > >
> > > John A. Wilcox did the words, I did the music :)
> > >
> > > Poly
> >>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
> > > Metal Men
> > > Fantastic robots with a human face!
> > > Metal Men
> > > Looking for a home in the human race!
> > >
> > > Metal Men
> > > Gold, Iron, Mercury, Platinum!
> > > Metal Men
> > > Doc Magnus, Lead, and Tin - here they come!
> > >
> > > The Metal Men - straight from the pages of DC Comics!
> > > Forged by Doc Magnus, They are the Metal Men!
> > > Gold!
> > > Iron!
> > > Lead!
> > > Tin!
> > > Mercury!
> > > And the beautiful Platinum!
> > > Seeking humanity, saving the World!
> > >
> > > Metal Men
> > > Missile Men and Chemo are on the run!
> > > Metal Men
> > > Packed with adventure, thrills, and fun!
> > >
> > > Metal Men!
> > > Metal Men!
> > > Metal Men!
> >

> > *I'll buy!* Good luck on it.
> >

> > I had Metal Men when I was a little shaver. Chemo the chemical
> > monster villain was probably my favorite character.
>
> Thanks Ben! I guess we're all showin our age huh?
> :)
>
> Poly

Yes BUT the timing is perfect for a /Metal/ /Men/ movie with your theme
music. Go Benigno!!!

--
Cheers,
Ben
From: polymod on

> polymod wrote:
>

> > "Benjamin Goldman" <bengoldmanSKIPIT(a)centurytel.net> wrote in message

> > > *I'll buy!* Good luck on it.
> > >

> > > I had Metal Men when I was a little shaver. Chemo the chemical
> > > monster villain was probably my favorite character.
> >
> > Thanks Ben! I guess we're all showin our age huh?
> > :)
> >
> > Poly
>
> Yes BUT the timing is perfect for a /Metal/ /Men/ movie with your theme
> music. Go Benigno!!!

Hehe...John *is* involved with the comics....ya never know!

Poly

From: Neil Rutman on
Great work! Really captured the genre.

Neil R

"polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> wrote in message

> "John Braner" <me(a)myhouse.com> wrote in message
>> On 05/08/2010 17:10, polymod wrote:
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIZ7XYbKels
>>>
>>> John A. Wilcox did the words, I did the music :)
>>>
>>> Poly
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>> Metal Men
>>> Fantastic robots with a human face!
>>> Metal Men
>>> Looking for a home in the human race!
>>>
>>> Metal Men
>>> Gold, Iron, Mercury, Platinum!
>>> Metal Men
>>> Doc Magnus, Lead, and Tin - here they come!
>>>
>>> The Metal Men - straight from the pages of DC Comics!
>>> Forged by Doc Magnus, They are the Metal Men!
>>> Gold!
>>> Iron!
>>> Lead!
>>> Tin!

From: polymod on

"Neil Rutman" <neilrut(a)speakeasy.net> wrote in message
> Great work!

Thanks Neil!

>Really captured the genre.

Born in '56 helped ;)