From: "Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette" on
polymod wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIZ7XYbKels
>
> John A. Wilcox did the words, I did the music :)
>
> Poly
> Metal Men
> Fantastic robots with a human face!
> Metal Men
> Looking for a home in the human race!
>
> Metal Men
> Gold, Iron, Mercury, Platinum!
> Metal Men
> Doc Magnus, Lead, and Tin - here they come!
>
> The Metal Men - straight from the pages of DC Comics!
> Forged by Doc Magnus, They are the Metal Men!
> Gold!
> Iron!
> Lead!
> Tin!
> Mercury!
> And the beautiful Platinum!
> Seeking humanity, saving the World!
>
> Metal Men
> Missile Men and Chemo are on the run!
> Metal Men
> Packed with adventure, thrills, and fun!
>
> Metal Men!
> Metal Men!
> Metal Men!

Nice job as usual.

--
Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette

http://www.gatortraks.com/forum
http://www.gatortraks.com
From: Max Arwood on
That is a very strange song!
Got to say "Love those harmonies".
Perfect balance.

Max Arwood
New Psalms Music
667 Oakland
Helena AR

From: polymod on

"Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette" <dmodisette(a)gatortraks.com> wrote in message
> polymod wrote:
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIZ7XYbKels
> >
> > John A. Wilcox did the words, I did the music :)
> >
> > Poly
> > Metal Men
> > Fantastic robots with a human face!
> > Metal Men
> > Looking for a home in the human race!
> >
> > Metal Men
> > Gold, Iron, Mercury, Platinum!
> > Metal Men
> > Doc Magnus, Lead, and Tin - here they come!
> >
> > The Metal Men - straight from the pages of DC Comics!
> > Forged by Doc Magnus, They are the Metal Men!
> > Gold!
> > Iron!
> > Lead!
> > Tin!
> > Mercury!
> > And the beautiful Platinum!
> > Seeking humanity, saving the World!
> >
> > Metal Men
> > Missile Men and Chemo are on the run!
> > Metal Men
> > Packed with adventure, thrills, and fun!
> >
> > Metal Men!
> > Metal Men!
> > Metal Men!
> >

> Nice job as usual.

Thanks for the kind words Dave....appreciate it!

Poly

From: polymod on

"Max Arwood" <max(a)arwoods.com> wrote in message
> That is a very strange song!

Hey, I can only take credit/blame for the music<g>

> Got to say "Love those harmonies".
> Perfect balance.

Thanks Max! Hope life is treating you well!

Poly

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Wilkinson Pups