From: polymod on
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIZ7XYbKels

John A. Wilcox did the words, I did the music :)

Poly

Metal Men
Fantastic robots with a human face!
Metal Men
Looking for a home in the human race!

Metal Men
Gold, Iron, Mercury, Platinum!
Metal Men
Doc Magnus, Lead, and Tin - here they come!

The Metal Men - straight from the pages of DC Comics!
Forged by Doc Magnus, They are the Metal Men!
Gold!
Iron!
Lead!
Tin!
Mercury!
And the beautiful Platinum!
Seeking humanity, saving the World!

Metal Men
Missile Men and Chemo are on the run!
Metal Men
Packed with adventure, thrills, and fun!

Metal Men!
Metal Men!
Metal Men!

From: Benjamin Goldman on
polymod wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIZ7XYbKels
>
> John A. Wilcox did the words, I did the music :)
>
> Poly
> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
> Metal Men
> Fantastic robots with a human face!
> Metal Men
> Looking for a home in the human race!
>
> Metal Men
> Gold, Iron, Mercury, Platinum!
> Metal Men
> Doc Magnus, Lead, and Tin - here they come!
>
> The Metal Men - straight from the pages of DC Comics!
> Forged by Doc Magnus, They are the Metal Men!
> Gold!
> Iron!
> Lead!
> Tin!
> Mercury!
> And the beautiful Platinum!
> Seeking humanity, saving the World!
>
> Metal Men
> Missile Men and Chemo are on the run!
> Metal Men
> Packed with adventure, thrills, and fun!
>
> Metal Men!
> Metal Men!
> Metal Men!

*I'll buy!* Good luck on it.

I had /Metal/ /Men/ when I was a little shaver. Chemo the chemical
monster villain was probably my favorite character.

--
Cheers,
Ben
From: John Braner on
On 05/08/2010 17:10, polymod wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIZ7XYbKels
>
> John A. Wilcox did the words, I did the music :)
>
> Poly
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
> Metal Men
> Fantastic robots with a human face!
> Metal Men
> Looking for a home in the human race!
>
> Metal Men
> Gold, Iron, Mercury, Platinum!
> Metal Men
> Doc Magnus, Lead, and Tin - here they come!
>
> The Metal Men - straight from the pages of DC Comics!
> Forged by Doc Magnus, They are the Metal Men!
> Gold!
> Iron!
> Lead!
> Tin!
> Mercury!
> And the beautiful Platinum!
> Seeking humanity, saving the World!
>
> Metal Men
> Missile Men and Chemo are on the run!
> Metal Men
> Packed with adventure, thrills, and fun!
>
> Metal Men!
> Metal Men!
> Metal Men!

Excellent!

(metal man......)

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: polymod on

"Benjamin Goldman" <bengoldmanSKIPIT(a)centurytel.net> wrote in message
> polymod wrote:
>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIZ7XYbKels
>>
>> John A. Wilcox did the words, I did the music :)
>>
>> Poly
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
>> Metal Men
>> Fantastic robots with a human face!
>> Metal Men
>> Looking for a home in the human race!
>>
>> Metal Men
>> Gold, Iron, Mercury, Platinum!
>> Metal Men
>> Doc Magnus, Lead, and Tin - here they come!
>>
>> The Metal Men - straight from the pages of DC Comics!
>> Forged by Doc Magnus, They are the Metal Men!
>> Gold!
>> Iron!
>> Lead!
>> Tin!
>> Mercury!
>> And the beautiful Platinum!
>> Seeking humanity, saving the World!
>>
>> Metal Men
>> Missile Men and Chemo are on the run!
>> Metal Men
>> Packed with adventure, thrills, and fun!
>>
>> Metal Men!
>> Metal Men!
>> Metal Men!
>

> *I'll buy!* Good luck on it.
>

> I had /Metal/ /Men/ when I was a little shaver. Chemo the chemical
> monster villain was probably my favorite character.

Thanks Ben! I guess we're all showin our age huh?
:)

Poly

From: polymod on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> In news:4c5ae33a$0$9583$607ed4bc(a)cv.net the killer robot "polymod"
> <polymod(a)optonline.net> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
> cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIZ7XYbKels
>>
>> John A. Wilcox did the words, I did the music :)
>
> Cool vocal harmonies!!!

Tanks mon!
John was looking for something in the vein of 1968 Grass Roots/Association,
etc.
That's 'bout as close as I can get<g>

Poly

 |  Next  |  Last