From: TexaCowboy on
I am using Outlook 2003 from Office 2003 Professional. All of a sudden, I am
getting this message when I want to close out Outlook. "ZeonPDFWord Password"
It asking for a password. When I cancel it says "Compile Error: Can't find
project or library. I click OK then it takes me to Microsoft Visual Basic
PDFWord Basic[Break]. When I get out of Work..it says if I leave it will
stop the debugger.
I uninstalled Microsoft Office Professional 2003 and reinstalled....and I am
still getting the error.
I have selected the help that is offered...and it is way over my head. Not
understanding. I go by the KISS principle
I have cleaned cookies, ran 3 different Spam Program and deleted all files
in Internet Explorer.
I am at a loss....
can someone help me get this error resolved.
It seems to me when I got a email from ScanSoft.
Please
thanks
Mike
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
do you have a PDF creator program installed? It sounds like the word
template for it requires a password - find and delete the associated
template and the error should stop.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST(a)PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From: TexaCowboy on
I do have a converter. I unstalled and then reinstalled my Scan soft PDF
Converter
I went to MS word and looked for a template... no luck !!
I rebooted my computer after installing
I also unstalled and pulled up MS Outlook and it gave me the same error.
this is very difficult for someone who is a dummy!! well... maybe just a
tad above a dummy.. :-)
thanks Diane

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
see if this helps:
http://www.pdfwizard.com/eng/QA/showqa.asp?id=92

if not, use the advanced search option to search all hidden files and
folders for *.dot - or rerun the installation and choose the option
to change features - then don't install the word template part.

From: TexaCowboy on
Hi Diane..
I just ordered your Book from amazon.com...
I printed out your solutions... and most of it I could not find in word.
I will wait until I get your book and look in there...
if I cannot find it in your book...
Is there anyone that you know that can walk me through it on the phone. I
will pay a service fee to get this corrected. I hate to bring my computer to
Bestbuy or somewhere since I have important and confidential information on
my computer.
anyway.. you've been super nice.. and I really appreciate it.
The problem has not been resolved.
I guess I just need to talk to someone on the phone and walk through it step
by step
thanks bunches
Mike