From: Peter Marshall on
This is probably very simple: I have a report that displays many columns of
numbers, many of which are zeroes. To make the report more readable, I
would like to suppress the zero values so that the only #'s that display are
non-zero values. How can I do this?

--

Peter Marshall
Manager Information Services

From: Marshall Barton on
Peter Marshall wrote:

>This is probably very simple: I have a report that displays many columns of
>numbers, many of which are zeroes. To make the report more readable, I
>would like to suppress the zero values so that the only #'s that display are
>non-zero values.

Use a custom format on the text boxes where you want to do
that. If the numbers are Currency type the format might be
something like:

See the Format Property topic in VBA Help for all the
formatting codes that can be used, Pay close attention to
the four different sections for positive, negative, zero and
Null values.

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]