From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on

"Jon Lewis @btinternet.com>" <jon.lewis<deletethis> wrote in message

> Yes but what I meant is that you have manual control of array indexing in
> that you can remove an element by manually shifting the remaining elements
> making sure that the indexing follows your rules.

Not really. If you have 3 forms and open them in order.

Form1 (0)
Form2 (1)
Form3 (2)

Now close Form2, and what's left is:

Form1 (0)
Form3 (1)

Now close Form1:

Form3 (0)

Now opem Form2:

Form3 (0)
Form2 (1)

Get it?
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

From: Larry Linson on
I'm not sure what is confusing you about Arvin's responses. He's told you
the answer and given you a full example. Perhaps if you told us how you
expect to use that information, someone could suggest a different approach
that would be easier to implement and a description that would be easier for
you to follow.

--
Larry Linson, Microsoft Office Access MVP
Co-author: "Microsoft Access Small Business Solutions", published by Wiley

From: Lord Kelvan on
no i am fine now it is all implemented kind regards to everyone

Regards
Kelvan
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3