From: seeker on
What is the difference between acanywhere and acentire. I am
docmd.findrecord in a subform and looking for data that is in the query
behind the subform but does not have a textbox on subform. Thanks.
From: roger on
searching for 123 acAnywhere in string xxx123xxx is true
to find the same record with acEntire you would to search for xxx123xxx,
entire, versus anywhere get it?