From: Granpa _rb on
Is it possible to use the query wizard builder format to edit existing
queries in stead of the SQL format, if so how is it enabled
From: Bob Barrows on
Granpa _rb wrote:
> Is it possible to use the query wizard builder format to edit existing
> queries in stead of the SQL format, if so how is it enabled

The only thing that would prevent it from being used is if your sql included
syntax that can't be rendered in the design grid. Some examples of these
are:
- union queries
- non-equi-joins (>, <, >=, <=, LIKE)
- joins in which functions need to be used to make the join work (tbl1 join
tbl2 on tbl1.field1=CInt(tbl2.Field1)
- pass-through queries

Otherwise, there should be nothing to prevent you from switching to Design
View from SQL View, unless there is something of which I am unaware in A2007
(I don't have that installed).

--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET - 2004-2007
"NO SPAM"