From: smokiibear on
I'm curious what the best method for adding duration fields of
appointments. If the answer consists of exporting to excel....how can
I manipulate the data effecitively. I've tried multiple ways but not
getting good results.

Thanks.
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Do you mean in recurring appointments or for several individual
appointments? What is the desired result? The duration is calculated from
the start and end date - its not something you'd change directly. If we know
what your plan is, we might have other suggestions.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: