From: JLMJR on
Okay, my school has set up a Student email account for me. According to the
info page to access it I am supposed to access it thru MS Exchange Lab. Is
there a way to add that account to Outlook 2010 or must I access it only via
online. It's only a pain because I already have a regular windows live login
so I'm always having to log out of one to log into the other. It would be
nice if there was a way I could access, download and keep my school
account/folders/emails seperate from my regular account, using Outlook.

Thanks in advance for any help in this
JLMJR
From: Slipstick on

JLMJR wrote:
> Okay, my school has set up a Student email account for me. According to
> the
> info page to access it I am supposed to access it thru MS Exchange Lab.
> Is
> there a way to add that account to Outlook 2010 or must I access it
> only via
> online. It's only a pain because I already have a regular windows live
> login
> so I'm always having to log out of one to log into the other. It would
> be
> nice if there was a way I could access, download and keep my school
> account/folders/emails seperate from my regular account, using Outlook.
>
> Thanks in advance for any help in this
> JLMJR
It should work in Outlook. Use Outlook's autodiscover to set up the
account - enter your name, email address, and password and let outlook
try to find the settings. If it doesn't work, you need to ask your email
administrator for the settings.

'Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center' (http://www.slipstick.com)

'Outlook Tips' (http://www.outlook-tips.net/)
http://forums.slipstick.com