From: Jean-Paul on
I have this entryfield on my report.

I use a recordfield to display it's data

ABO_Stage

When I change it into

="Bedrijf: " & [ABO_Stage]

I get a # error

What is wrong with the syntax?

Thanks
From: Marshall Barton on
Jean-Paul wrote:

>I have this entryfield on my report.
>
>I use a recordfield to display it's data
>
>ABO_Stage
>
>When I change it into
>
>="Bedrijf: " & [ABO_Stage]
>
>I get a # error
>
>What is wrong with the syntax?

Nothing is wrong with the syntax. The problem is that when
you changed it from a bound text box to an expression (by
using =), you forgot to change the name of the text box to
something other than ABO_Stage. The way you have it, the
expression refers to the text box and the expression goes
around in circles trying to evaluate itself.

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]
From: Jean-Paul on