From: Frank Situmorang on
Hello,

The following crosstab query can produce the name of our church offices
sideway ( year to year comparison), but how can we make it to seledt the year
on combo, and then the report will produce it for the last 5 years: since my
landscape report can only accomodate for 5 years while my data is already 10
years

These is my query:
TRANSFORM First(PelayanJemaatbyYear.NamaPel) AS FirstOfNamaPel
SELECT PelayanJemaatbyYear.Nurut, PelayanJemaatbyYear.BidangPelayanan,
PelayanJemaatbyYear.CountOfBidangPelayanan,
First(PelayanJemaatbyYear.NamaPel) AS [Total Of NamaPel]
FROM PelayanJemaatbyYear
GROUP BY PelayanJemaatbyYear.Nurut, PelayanJemaatbyYear.BidangPelayanan,
PelayanJemaatbyYear.CountOfBidangPelayanan
PIVOT PelayanJemaatbyYear.TahunPel;

Thanks for any help.

--
Frank Situmorang
From: John Spencer on
You would need to define parameters in the query and insert a where clause.
Since I don't now which field contains the year (or a date) and if the field
that does so is a number field, a text field, or a date field, I cannot give
you more specific advice.

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2009
The Hilltop Institute