From: Gary Metzler on
Hi All,

I am using windows xp home sr3 and office 2003. I would like to know how to
add the web browser tab to my menu bar in outlook 2003? Any help would be
most appreciated. Thanks.

--

Regards, Gary Metzler
send to: gmtravel(a)bellsouth.net

From: VanguardLH on
Gary Metzler wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am using windows xp home sr3 and office 2003. I would like to know how to
> add the web browser tab to my menu bar in outlook 2003? Any help would be
> most appreciated. Thanks.

Outlook is an e-mail client, not a web browser. As such, there are lots of
features in web pages that an e-mail client cannot render, especially
regarding scripts which are disabled in e-mail clients for security reasons.
If you want to open web sites then use a web browser.

If instead meant to ask how to add the Web toolbar which opens a preview
pane to show web pages (if that's what you enter in the input box) then
right-click on a blank spot in the toolbars and add the Web toolbar. For
the trouble to add the Web toolbar and enter a URL there, it seems you could
just enter the same URL in the address bar in a web browser.