From: Martin Brown on
perf wrote:
> I also thought it was impossible, but I have just tried to create one group
> of shapes and the code crashed.
>
> I can see why: there are exactly two "Straight Connector 295" on the same
> sheet, one just created and one grouped in another block previously created.
> in a way like this, the code crashed.
> is there any way to decide the number of the lines?
>
> how can it be possible? i suppose it's related to the way office 2007 maages
> .xls files...
>
> any suggestion/idea?

Shapes in XL2007 are bug ridden. It doesn't surprise me at all.

Be aware that some shapes parameters are incompatible in XL2007 vs
XL2003 so that to make code work in both it harder than it sounds.

Good luck.

Regards,
Martin Brown

From: perf on
This is an answer that an user would never listen to...

I am a little disappointed with such a product. these errors are not
permissible!

so, I'll modify the name by myself in order to avoid duplication.

thanks!

mark