From: Peter Foldes on
Dallas

If you did not change in the last year then you are using the 32 bit IE version .
You had issues with IE and you were helped out by many including myself.

--
Peter

From: "Dallas" Jagged on
thanks so much peter, as thats just something i dont know about, amongst a
lot more on the pc. i just cant find one browser that will work for me. i
think haing 2 may, i say may be slowing thjings down, not allowing
everything to work properly. my credit union will not work on, but will the
other, while my car ins co. is the opposite, as well as a few moe sites. so
its very frustrating for me. as you may have seen,. i tried firefox, but it
wont import anything from opera & ie8 has no passwords stored, so i may try
safari. i have tried the current 2, maxthon, chrome & so far, am stuck.

thanks again peter.

--

"Peter Foldes" <okf22(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Dallas
>
> If you did not change in the last year then you are using the 32 bit IE
> version . You had issues with IE and you were helped out by many including
> myself.
>
> --
> Peter

> "Dallas" <Jagged Edge(a)StillIStruggle> wrote in message
>> sorry, then I do NOT know then!
>>
>> --
>> Dallas.....
>>
>> Dell P 4, 3GHz, 512 MB DDR SDRAM, 160 GB, Win XP HomeSP3, WMP11,
>> 16X DVD-ROM & ,6X DVD+/RW, IE8, OE6, DSL, via AT&T. I use these on a
>> regular basis: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, Ad-Aware, Spybot, Spyware
>> Blaster, Window Defender, BitDefender & Ccleaner
>>

>> "David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote in message
>>> From: "Dallas" <Jagged Edge(a)StillIStruggle>

>>> That is NOT the information Shenan was seeking.
>>>
>>> Are you using a 32bit version of IE (standard) or a 64bit version ?
>>>

>>> --
>>> Dave
>>> http://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.html
>>> Multi-AV - http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp