From: "Dallas" Jagged on
good day all,

i have been trying a few games in facebook - farmville, etc. & when i click
to change pages, i sometimes see a message, quickly, that says to use adobe
flash 9; i checked add/remove & i have adobe flash plugin 10.something. are
they saying i have to revert back to 9 ? i ask as it seems quite slow for me
in the 2 games i play.

as always, many thanks & enjoy your sundays

--
Dallas.....

Dell P 4, 3GHz, 512 MB DDR SDRAM, 160 GB, Win XP HomeSP3, WMP11,
16X DVD-ROM & ,6X DVD+/RW, IE7, OE6, DSL, via AT&T. I use these on a regular
basis: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, Ad-Aware, Spybot, Spyware Blaster, Window
Defender, BitDefender & Ccleaner

From: Shenan Stanley on
Dallas wrote:
> good day all,
>
> i have been trying a few games in facebook - farmville, etc. & when
> i click to change pages, i sometimes see a message, quickly, that
> says to use adobe flash 9; i checked add/remove & i have adobe
> flash plugin 10.something. are they saying i have to revert back to
> 9 ? i ask as it seems quite slow for me in the 2 games i play.
>
> as always, many thanks & enjoy your sundays

Not usually - Flash 9 games normally run fine with Flash 10. Are you using
a 32-bit version of Internet Explorer?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

From: "Dallas" Jagged on
thanks shenan & it says cipher strength 128 bit.

--
Dallas.....

Dell P 4, 3GHz, 512 MB DDR SDRAM, 160 GB, Win XP HomeSP3, WMP11,
16X DVD-ROM & ,6X DVD+/RW, IE8, OE6, DSL, via AT&T. I use these on a regular

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Dallas" <Jagged Edge(a)StillIStruggle>

| thanks shenan & it says cipher strength 128 bit.

That is NOT the information Shenan was seeking.

Are you using a 32bit version of IE (standard) or a 64bit version ?

--
Dave

From: "Dallas" Jagged on
sorry, then I do NOT know then!

--

> From: "Dallas" <Jagged Edge(a)StillIStruggle>
>
> | thanks shenan & it says cipher strength 128 bit.
>
> That is NOT the information Shenan was seeking.
>
> Are you using a 32bit version of IE (standard) or a 64bit version ?
>

> --
> Dave
> Multi-AV - http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp
>

 |  Next  |  Last