From: Stewart on
The Panasonic instruction manual is security protected and will not permit
me to copy however as you have suggested I can print the pages I want.
My idea of using "Word" was to condense the parts that I wanted and have a
small compact note to go in the camera pouch.
Thanks again.

From: Dave Symes on
In article <8D58DE68-AFA9-4988-8DF9-701096E383FF(a)microsoft.com>, Stewart
<anyone(a)supanet.com> wrote:
> The Panasonic instruction manual is security protected and will not
> permit me to copy however as you have suggested I can print the pages I
> want. My idea of using "Word" was to condense the parts that I wanted
> and have a small compact note to go in the camera pouch. Thanks again.

> "Suzanne S. Barnhill" <sbarnhill(a)mvps.org> wrote in message
> > To add to what the others have said, although you can certainly print
> > the entire manual as a booklet or copy selected text to a Word
> > document, have you considered just printing specific pages of the PDF
> > through Adobe Reader?
> >
> > --
> > Suzanne S. Barnhill
> > Microsoft MVP (Word)
> > Words into Type
> > Fairhope, Alabama USA
> > http://word.mvps.org
> >
> > "Stewart" <anyone(a)supanet.com> wrote in message
> >>I have just bought a new camera and the instructions are printed (on
> >>screen) in Adobe Reader; there are 104 pages. I wish to copy the pages
> >>I need in to a word document and then modify and print what I want.
> >> Is there any way I can use Word 2007 to do this? I remember reading
> >>that Word has an OCR capability but do not know if this would work
> >>from the Adobe Reader screen. Thank you.

A couple of things to consider...
Something like Serif's PagePlus X4 can import a lot of PDFs and Edit them.

Does your printer dialogue not have various options to print to a scale of
some sort, like multiple pages per sheet etc...?

Dave

--

Dave Triffid
From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
I was going to suggest the same thing; in addition to the booklet printing
that Terry mentioned, it is possible to scale pages down.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

From: JoAnn Paules [MVP] on
What about using screenshots, use OCR, and then convert to Word?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

From: JoAnn Paules [MVP] on
Out of curiosity (and because I enjoy a challenge), what model camera? Let
me see how long it takes me to throw in the towel. ;-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Stewart" <anyone(a)supanet.com> wrote in message
>I have just bought a new camera and the instructions are printed (on
>screen) in Adobe Reader; there are 104 pages.
> I wish to copy the pages I need in to a word document and then modify and
> print what I want.
> Is there any way I can use Word 2007 to do this?
> I remember reading that Word has an OCR capability but do not know if this
> would work from the Adobe Reader screen.
> Thank you.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: save as