From: jon_banquer on
I'm at a loss for words trying to describe just how much better this
surfacing documentation is than anything else I've ever seen.

Thank you for providing the link.

Jon Banquer
San Diego, CA
http://blog.novedge.com/2007/07/an-interview-wi.html#comments

From: neilscad on
yeah its not bad at all is it..

now here is a company (ex Alias) that provides a decent amount of info
about their product in the box.
do they have advanced courses you pay through the nose for as well?
most likely but..
a person can read through this stuff and get a good handle on doing
something..am I right?
someone actually wanted to impart useful empowering knowledge to the
user at base level...
in comparison SW help sux on this
no excuses it plain SUX
its like the single sheet of photocopied paper with hybrid english you
get with a kitset..more or less useless..
its a dumb list for brain dead seat warmers merrily running on
'intuition'...
ok rave over.

take note SW guys other companies are doing it much better
cheers

From: jon_banquer on
"a person can read through this stuff and get a good handle on doing
something..am I right?"

Yes and it's better than what I have recommended for years to those
who want a better understanding of surfacing... the Rhino Level 1 and
Level 2 manuals.

Jon Banquer
http://blog.novedge.com/2007/07/an-interview-wi.html#comments

From: Cliff on
On Sun, 08 Jul 2007 18:00:46 -0700, jon_banquer <jon_banquer(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>Yes and it's better than what I have recommended for years to those
>who want a better understanding of surfacing...

You've never begun to grasp what surfaces are or "surfacing"
either for that matter.
Clueless, just clueless ... but full of ads, BS, buzzwords & pretty
glossy pictures.
--
Cliff
From: Scott Ferrin on
On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 02:57:24 -0400, Cliff <Clhuprich(a)aol.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 08 Jul 2007 18:00:46 -0700, jon_banquer <jon_banquer(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>Yes and it's better than what I have recommended for years to those
>>who want a better understanding of surfacing...
>
> You've never begun to grasp what surfaces are or "surfacing"
>either for that matter.

Sounds like we could learn from you. How 'bout showing us some of
your surface work?