From: Lars Schouw on
What is a good alternative to boost regular expressions?
I want to use regular expressions, but don't want to link in boost.

Lars
From: Jeff Flinn on
Lars Schouw wrote:
> What is a good alternative to boost regular expressions?
> I want to use regular expressions, but don't want to link in boost.
>
> Lars

How about boost.xpressive it's header only. ;-)

Jeff
From: Alex Blekhman on
On 16-Mar-10 10:19, Lars Schouw wrote:
> What is a good alternative to boost regular expressions?
> I want to use regular expressions, but don't want to link in boost.

If you have VC++ 2008, then there is <regex> header file in TR1
extensions library. Standard tr1 regex was designed after boost regular
expressions, so both are pretty similar.

HTH
Alex

Pages: 1
Prev: exceptions