From: Lars Schouw on
What are the alternatives to boost::format?

I want to make a function that formats the input in the argument I
pass in, but don't want to use boost.

Lars
From: Ulrich Eckhardt on
Lars Schouw wrote:
> What are the alternatives to boost::format?

Aehm, what does boost::format have to do with exceptions?

> I want to make a function that formats the input in the argument I
> pass in

sprintf, std::stringstream, CString::Format()

> [I] don't want to use boost.

You seem to want what it provides, but you don't want to use it? Why? In any
case, you can always clone the interface and implement it yourself, silly
as that would be.

Uli

--
C++ FAQ: http://parashift.com/c++-faq-lite