From: hahoyer on
Tom,
the customers I talked about this, actually, the QA-department next
door. They are not in an different time zone.
Any other suggestions?
Harald

From: Computer on

http://windowssdk.msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cpref/html/T_System_ArgumentException.asp

HTH,

From: hahoyer on
Sorry I don't understand the meaning of the last post. Could you,
please, explain, why this is helpfull? Remember, I'm using classic C++
Harald

From: Computer on
The example on the page only shows C#.
There is support for C#, C++, J# and JScript.

It is .NET specific
If your using Visual C++ .Net
"The .NET framework gives common exception handling mechanism for all the
..NET-enabled languages."

I've never used the .NET framework before.

I believe to add this to your headers.
#using <mscorlib.dll>
using namespace System;
(Plus a /clr option)
I tried to add it to the Command Line Options,
but it say's /RTC1 and /clr are incompatible.
I don't know how to clear Basic Run Time Checks.

This shows how to add .net functionality to an existing C++ application.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vcmex/html/vcconaddingmctoexistingapplication.asp

Here is are some literature about Managed C++.
http://www.codeproject.com/managedcpp/ExceManagedcpp.asp
http://www.codeproject.com/managedcpp/cpptomancpp.asp