From: J. Clarke on
On 6/2/2008 10:31 PM, Fredric L. Rice wrote:
> barb<xenubarb(a)netscape.net> wrote:
>> Mensanator wrote:
>> Who is Vanilla Ice? Do they sell them on Venice Beach?
>
> }:-} It was a crapper from like 20 years ago, a nobody now but marginally
> popular among white children who wanted to grow up to be Negros. }:-}

Is there a word to describe a white guy who's trying to pass for black?

It is an interesting phenomenon. Whoopi Goldberg commented on it
once--I don't remember her exact words but it was something to the
effect that suburban white people are surprised to find that they have
raised black children.
From: John McWilliams on
J. Clarke wrote:
> On 6/2/2008 10:31 PM, Fredric L. Rice wrote:
>> barb<xenubarb(a)netscape.net> wrote:
>>> Who is Vanilla Ice? Do they sell them on Venice Beach?
>>
>> }:-} It was a crapper from like 20 years ago, a nobody now but
>> marginally
>> popular among white children who wanted to grow up to be Negros. }:-}
>
> Is there a word to describe a white guy who's trying to pass for black?
>
> It is an interesting phenomenon. Whoopi Goldberg commented on it
> once--I don't remember her exact words but it was something to the
> effect that suburban white people are surprised to find that they have
> raised black children.

Hmmm.
fu set

From: Virginia Tadrzynski on

"J. Clarke" <jclarke.usenet(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> On 6/2/2008 10:31 PM, Fredric L. Rice wrote:
>> barb<xenubarb(a)netscape.net> wrote:
>>> Who is Vanilla Ice? Do they sell them on Venice Beach?
>>
>> }:-} It was a crapper from like 20 years ago, a nobody now but
>> marginally
>> popular among white children who wanted to grow up to be Negros. }:-}
>
> Is there a word to describe a white guy who's trying to pass for black?
>
> It is an interesting phenomenon. Whoopi Goldberg commented on it once--I
> don't remember her exact words but it was something to the effect that
> suburban white people are surprised to find that they have raised black
> children.

His 15 eclipsed a few years ago. Doing what needs doing to stay in the
public eye. Shame.

From: John McWilliams on
Virginia Tadrzynski wrote:
> "J. Clarke" <jclarke.usenet(a)cox.net> wrote in message
>>> }:-} It was a crapper from like 20 years ago, a nobody now but
>>> marginally
>>> popular among white children who wanted to grow up to be Negros. }:-}
>> Is there a word to describe a white guy who's trying to pass for black?
>>
>> It is an interesting phenomenon. Whoopi Goldberg commented on it once--I
>> don't remember her exact words but it was something to the effect that
>> suburban white people are surprised to find that they have raised black
>> children.
>
> His 15 eclipsed a few years ago. Doing what needs doing to stay in the
> public eye. Shame.

Yehc
From: porky_pig_jr on
On Jul 3, 7:51 am, "J. Clarke" <jclarke.use...(a)cox.net> wrote:

> Is there a word to describe a white guy who's trying to pass for black?

It's wigger.