From: Savageduck on
An incident at the Valencia GP2 race. After a pit stop, the rear jack
got jammed and was taken for a ride through several corners. It came
loose and swatted a fat lens poking through the fence.

< http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7YC1WNUaGk&NR=1 >

I hope that guy had the lens, and/or camera & lens insured.

--
Regards,

Savageduck

From: Nervous Nick on
On Jul 3, 3:39 am, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
> An incident at the Valencia GP2 race. After a pit stop, the rear jack
> got jammed and was taken for a ride through several corners. It came
> loose and swatted a fat lens poking through the fence.
>
> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7YC1WNUaGk&NR=1>
>
> I hope that guy had the lens, and/or camera & lens insured.
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Savageduck

Very cool video. Musta scared the bejeezus outta the photog.
From: George Kerby on

On 7/3/10 10:58 AM, in article
582c17a1-6deb-46e5-afc6-b60922722706(a)w12g2000yqj.googlegroups.com, "Nervous
Nick" <nervous.nick(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jul 3, 3:39�am, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
>> An incident at the Valencia GP2 race. After a pit stop, the rear jack
>> got jammed and was taken for a ride through several corners. It came
>> loose and swatted a fat lens poking through the fence.
>>
>> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7YC1WNUaGk&NR=1>
>>
>> I hope that guy had the lens, and/or camera & lens insured.
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>> Savageduck
>
> Very cool video. Musta scared the bejeezus outta the photog.

"Jack goes round, pants go brown..."

From: Pete D on

> An incident at the Valencia GP2 race. After a pit stop, the rear jack got
> jammed and was taken for a ride through several corners. It came loose and
> swatted a fat lens poking through the fence.
>
> < http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7YC1WNUaGk&NR=1 >
>
> I hope that guy had the lens, and/or camera & lens insured.
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Savageduck

Just shows how little control they have at these races, the jack could
easily have gone over a fence and killed someone, why did they not stop the
race immediately????

From: Peter on
"Pete D" <no(a)email.com> wrote in message

> "Savageduck" <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote in message
>> An incident at the Valencia GP2 race. After a pit stop, the rear jack got
>> jammed and was taken for a ride through several corners. It came loose
>> and swatted a fat lens poking through the fence.
>>
>> < http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7YC1WNUaGk&NR=1 >
>>
>> I hope that guy had the lens, and/or camera & lens insured.
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>> Savageduck
>>

> Just shows how little control they have at these races, the jack could
> easily have gone over a fence and killed someone, why did they not stop
> the race immediately????

--
Peter