From: Carmel on
On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 17:39:01 -0400, David H. Lipman
<DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> articulated:

> Honestly -- many in the anti malware industry don't trust their tests.

I pay no attention to undocumented claims. Would you like to list those
"many" so others can investigate the accuracy of their claims?

--
Carmel

The less a statesman amounts to, the more he loves the flag.

Kin Hubbard

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Carmel" <carmel_ny(a)hotmail.com>

| On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 17:39:01 -0400, David H. Lipman
| <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> articulated:

>> Honestly -- many in the anti malware industry don't trust their tests.

| I pay no attention to undocumented claims. Would you like to list those
| "many" so others can investigate the accuracy of their claims?

Absolutely *NOT* !

--
Dave