From: Antti on
just to let all know I'm fine and not forgotten the brain release, not
given up but the time til embedded is just crazy all things happening
at worst time.. as usual :)

and as usual, i'd be around the same stand as last year, if anyone
drops by..

Antti
From: -jg on
On Feb 25, 11:18 pm, Antti <antti.luk...(a)googlemail.com> wrote:
> but the time til embedded is just crazy all things happening at worst time.. as usual :)

So what's going to be new @ embedded ? ;)

-jg
From: Antti on
On Feb 26, 12:02 am, -jg <jim.granvi...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 25, 11:18 pm, Antti <antti.luk...(a)googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> > but the time til embedded is just crazy all things happening at worst time.. as usual :)
>
> So what's going to be new @ embedded ? ;)
>
> -jg

i will know next week :)
hm ah, from me? not so much actually most projects still in late
development stage :(

antti

Pages: 1
Prev: Xilinx iodelay